- Go Rhino OE Style Oval Nerf Bars have a contemporary, sleek design
- Wide 4" oval tube design provides easier and safer entry and exit
- Go Rhino Oval Nerf Bars are custom-designed to your specific year, make, and model vehicle
- UV-resistant non-skid step pads at each door for safe footing
- Simple bolt-on installation - no drilling!
- Choose Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel finish
- 5-Year Warranty on Black, Lifetime Warranty on Polished Stainless Steel finish
Make your vehicle easier to enter and exit while accenting its looks. Go Rhino OE Style Oval Nerf Bars dress your truck up with a sleek, contemporary design. The 4" wide side step design provides safe and secure footing for you and your passengers.
Go Rhino OE Oval Nerf Bars are custom-crafted to fit your specific year, make and model truck. They bolt to existing holes in your frame for a quick installation - with no drilling! The wide, flat stepping surfaces are topped with UV-resistant non-skid step pads that provide high traction when entering and exiting your vehicle.
Choose between smooth Black Powder-Coat finish or the mirror-shine Polished Stainless Steel finish for your Go Rhino OE Style Oval Nerf Bars. Backed by a 5 Year Warranty on Black, and a Lifetime Warranty on Polished.
Note: Because every vehicle is different, your exact Go Rhino OE Style Oval Nerf Bars may not look exactly as pictured. Certain features like bends, mounting locations, and end caps may vary slightly from the product descriptions. If you have any questions about Go Rhino OE Style Oval Nerf Bars for your vehicle, feel free to call us at 800-663-1570.
Go Rhino OE Style Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Go Rhino Running Boards & Side Steps
- Mercedes E320 catalytic converters
- suspension systems for C/K Pickup
- Car Covers for Dodge Charger
- All-Weather Floor Mats for Mazda MX-3
- truck hitches for Commander
- Cadillac CTS roof racks
- Lexus GS450h Brakes
- Borla exhaust systems
- Cadillac DTS complete exhaust systems