Go Rhino Universal Truck Step 120B
- Part #: 120B
- Installation Instructions
- The Go Rhino Universal Truck Step mounts to any full-size Chevy, Ford, Dodge, or GMC truck
- Heavy-duty 3"-diameter steel tubing for excellent sturdiness
- 12" Wide, plenty of stepping space
- Truck step sold individually
- Textured step pad provides sure footing
- Powder-coated durable steel brackets resist rust
- Installs to your domestic truck in under an hour with minimal drilling
- Available in 3 finishes: smooth Black powdercoat, bright Chrome Plated, or mirror-shine Polished Stainless Steel
- 5 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty on Chrome and Black, Lifetime Warranty on Polished Stainless
Give your truck the rugged, sturdy step it deserves. The Go Rhino Universal Truck Step boasts the strength of 3" steel tubing to help you get in and out of your truck easier. And as the name implies, these steps install easily to any full-size domestic truck.
The Go Rhino Universal Truck Step spans 12" wide for ample space to step. Its treaded step pad keeps your foot secure and stable, even in wet weather. The step's side brackets are made from tough steel and powder-coated for better rust resistance. Choose from three finishes for your Go Rhino Universal Truck Step - smooth Black Powder Coat, bright Chrome Plating, or mirror-shine, rust-resistant Polished Stainless Steel.
Your Go Rhino Universal Truck Step is backed with a 5 Year Warranty on Black and Chrome, and a Lifetime Warranty on Stainless. Sold individually.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Go Rhino Universal Truck Step Reviews.