- Romik Running Boards add the beefed up accents your truck is lacking
- Extra-wide signature-styled 2.5" bars with a wide stepping board
- Available in single board design or with an extra drop step
- Built from 100% Stainless Steel
- Choose Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless Steel, both with black tread pad
- Easy installation - no cutting or drilling on most vehicles
- All needed hardware and instructions included
- 3-Year Warranty on Black, Lifetime Warranty on Polished Stainless
Romik Running Boards blur the traditional lines between running boards and nerf bars, combining beefy 2.5" tube bars with a wide treaded steel stepping board. The result is a totally unique step with superb function and convenience as well as hot looks. It's truly the best of both worlds with Romik Running Boards.
Romik Running Boards are made entirely from Stainless Steel for years and years of corrosion-free performance. The steel tubes are dressed up with a black powdercoat finish or polished to a head-turning mirror shine. Both finishes feature a black steel stepping board, and these boards are available in two configurations: as a Single Board, or as a Running Board with Drop Step.
Romik designs your Running Boards specifically for your make, model, and year vehicle, ensuring a quick installation with no cutting or drilling on most vehicles. Even the included mounting brackets are sure to be a perfect fit, and the included instructions make installation a snap.
Romik's products are backed with 5 decades of engineering and manufacturing experience. This gives them the confidence to give you a 3-Year Warranty on Black Powdercoat models and a Lifetime Warranty on polished models.
Note: Because every vehicle is different, your exact Romik Running Boards may not look exactly as pictured. Certain features like bends, mounting locations, and end caps may vary slightly from the product descriptions. If you have any questions about how Romik Running Boards will look on your vehicle, feel free to call us at 800-663-1570.
Romik Running Boards Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.5 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 36 reviews. See All Reviews.