- Stay warm when you drive this winter with a Covercraft Seat Heater
- Heater fits easily beneath aftermarket seat covers (sold separately)
- "Plug and Play" design: hook power plug with on/off switch up to vehicle accessory outlet to warm both front and back seats
- Patented PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) technology protects against overheating with automatic temperature ceiling and fail-safe performance
- Self-regulating heating element prevents spiking and uses less energy than Carbon Fiber or Wire Type heaters
- Envelopes hold heating elements securely and rest easily on car seats to prevent accidental foldover
- Set includes TWO (2) Seat Heaters
- 1-Year Warranty
Sitting in your icebox of a car, waiting to get warm enough to function, is one of the peculiar agonies of winter in a cold-weather climate. Investing in a Covercraft Seat Heater will help on days like these, returning you close to your ideal body temperature faster and, most importantly, safer than other car seat heaters.
The key to these heaters' success is Covercraft's patented PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) techonology. Utilizing a system that maintains temperature evenly across each heating element, a Covercraft Seat Heater enjoys greater reliability and longer life than Wire Type or Carbon Fiber heaters. Better still, these seat heaters won't spike upon fold over or burn hotter in certain places than others. These heated seat kits turn your factory seats topped with aftermarket seat covers into aftermarket heated seats, and they do so safely and efficiently.
All that is necessary to turn these heaters on is your vehicle's auxiliary accessory outlet. Once you turn it on it will quickly find your ideal temperature and maintain that over the entire element's surface area. Two heated seat kits come in each package, and they are designed to work perfectly beneath Covercraft's wide variety of aftermarket seat covers.
Don't accept a frigid vehicle and a stiff body as necessary details of your winter. Take control of your personal warmth while you drive with a Covercraft Seat Heater. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Covercraft Seat Heater Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Covercraft custom seat covers
- Cargo & Trunk Liners for PT Cruiser
- Nissan Armada car windshield covers
- high flow catalytic converters for Ion
- car air filters for 300C
- truck suspension for Altima
- Nasta nerf bars & running boards
- exhaust headers for Expedition
- BMW M5 truck hitches
- brakes & brake pads for Jeep Compass
- side steps for Ford Excursion