Seat covers give your car, truck, or SUV a whole new lease on interior looks. Whether your Maxima is fresh off the dealership lot or old and banged up, Nissan Maxima seat covers let you wrap your seats with the look of your choice. Most importantly, custom seat covers like Mazda 6 seat covers protect your upholstery from the countless hazards of daily driving. Spilled coffee, sweaty backs, and sharp objects all conspire to ruin your interior, but they don't stand a chance against the shielding of, for instance, a durable Toyota RAV4 seat covers.
Despite their ultra-snug custom fit, you don't need a degree in stitchcraft to know how to install custom seat covers. In fact, the whole process of installing your Hyundai Sonata seat covers takes just a few steps. Read on and see how to install car seat covers on both bench seats and bucket seats.
- Take off your headrests (if your seats have them).
- With the cover's seams lined up with your seat contours, slip the back section of the cover over your seat back.
- Slide the bottom of the cover between the seat and back and secure it in place (usually done with snap buttons or Velcro straps).
- Slip the bottom section of the cover over the lower cushion.
- Most seat covers include tie-down straps. Run these straps from the front of the seat to the back and tighten them.
- Place the headrest covers over each headrest and re-install them.
The following video shows how to install seat covers onto bucket seats in more detail:
- Helpful Tip: If you're installing neoprene seat covers or leather seat covers, try to do it on a warm day. This will make the material more pliable and easier to install.Remove the headrests (as applicable).
- Line the cover's back section's seams up with your seat's contours and wrap it around the seat back. Pull it tight while keeping the seams lined up.
- Tuck the extra seat cover material through the space between your seat back and cushion and secure it with the included straps, buttons, or Velcro. Make these attachments as tight as possible.
- Slip the bottom cover over the lower cushion, keeping the cover's seams lined up with those on your seat.
- Tie the bottom cover in place using the included tie-down straps. Tighten the straps for the best fit.
- Slip the headrest covers on and re-install the head rests.
Check out the following video to see how to install rear bench seat covers.
While you may need to exert some force getting them on, installing custom Kia Sorento seat covers, or any other seat covers for that matter, really is a simple process. If you have any questions about the information in this guide, please feel free to call our knowledgeable Customer Service Team at 800-663-1570.