Air Lift Load Controller II 25812
Load Controller II
- Part #: 25812
- Dual Path Model
- Controls Two Air Springs Independently
- Installation Instructions
- $75 Mail-In Rebate w/ Purchase! Click Here for full details!
- Control your air shocks right from the driver's seat with the Air Lift Load Controller II
- Add air pressure or release some air as you load or unload freight or as road conditions change
- Built-in low pressure sensors automatically add air when the pressure is too low, protecting your air shocks
- Available in a single or dual system:
- Single Gauge Load Controller II fills both rear shocks at the same time for front-to-rear leveling. Great for heavier vans, SUVs, and trucks pulling light trailers
- Dual Gauge Load Controller II adjusts either front-to-rear or side-to-side shocks. Ideal for motorhomes with air springs and pickups carrying campers
- Gauge(s) display your Air Lift Leveling System's pressure in real time
- Air Lift wiring harness makes for an easier installation
- Kit includes everything you need: dash panel, air compressor, hardware, wiring, and detailed instructions
- 2-Year Warranty
Say goodbye to the hassles of manually adjusting your air shocks. The Air Lift Load Controller II puts total control of you air suspension right at your fingertips. With the flip of a switch you can add air when your rig is loaded, let some out when weight is taken off, and even adjust while driving as road conditions vary.
The Air Lift Load Controller II is available as either a single or dual control system. The single system offers you control of front-to-back leveling, and the dual kit lets you adjust side-to-side or front-to-back for total control. Both models feature integrated low pressure sensors that automatically add air if your shocks are too low, preventing under-inflation and excessive wear. Gauges on the Load Controller display real-time readings of the air pressure in your Air Lift Leveling System
Your Air Lift Load Controller II kit includes everything you need for a full installation: air compressor, wiring, hardware, dash panel, and detailed installation instructions. Plus, it's all backed by Air Lift's 2 Year "Unlimited Mileage" Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Air Lift Load Controller II Reviews.