Air Lift SlamAir Springs
- Regular Price: $421.05-506.05
- Our Price: $285.85- 343.55
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (2)
- Restore the load capacity of your lowered truck with the Air Lift SlamAir
- Supplements leaf springs with an adjustable spring rate
- Eliminates the bottoming out that can especially happen on lowered trucks
- Easy installation in two hours or less
- Add a driver-controlled air kit like the Load Controller II for on-the-fly adjustments
- Available for most trucks with 2- to 6-inch drop
- Kit includes air springs, brackets, air lines, fittings, hardware, and detailed illustrated instructions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lowering your truck may improve its stance and handling, but it also reduces your suspension travel and carrying capacity. The Air Lift SlamAir solves these problems, adding air bags to your truck's leaf springs for supplemental support. The SlamAir lets you enjoy the benefits of a lowered suspension, with a smoother ride and improved load capacity.
Air Lift SlamAir helper springs offer up to 3,000 pounds of load support (depending on vehicle). Slam Air systems are available for most lowered trucks with up to 6 inch drops, including trucks with notched frames and flipped axles. Every kit comes complete with air springs, lines, brackets, mounting hardware and fittings, as well as a detailed instruction manual. Brackets are designed for an easy bolt-on, no-drill installation. Add an Air Lift in-cab compressor system for on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change!
Bolt on an Air Lift SlamAir air springs and get the most out of your lowered truck. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Air Lift SlamAir Springs Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours