Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System 72000
Wireless Air Compressor System
- Part #: 72000
- Installation Instructions
- Up to $100 Rebate W/Purchase! Click Here for full details!
- Take control of your air suspension from inside or outside of your cab - wirelessly!
- No wiring or lines to run - easy to install
- Set your desired pressure and the Air Lift WirelessAIR automatically maintains it
- Two user-defined memory settings
- Displays advanced diagnostics for better safety and peace of mind
- Independently controls two air springs
- Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor Kit includes the compressor, wiring harness, manifold, and control box
- 2 Year Warranty
Give yourself full flexible control of your air suspension. The innovative Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System makes easy work of adjusting your air springs. Its wireless design lets you adjust the air bags inside or outside the vehicle, and there are no messy lines or wires to install into your cab.
The Air Lift WirelessAIR (Advanced Integrated Remote) Compressor System not only controls your air bags - it also displays advanced diagnostic readings for better peace of mind and safety. The WirelessAIR maintains a set spring pressure and automatically re-inflates springs when they lose air. Two user-defined memory settings let you easily switch between your favorite settings. The Air Lift Wireless AIR even controls two air springs independently, keeping your ride level and safe.
Your Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System includes every piece you need - compressor, wiring, manifold, and wireless control box. Plus, it's all backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
More like this
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Air Lift WirelessAIR Compressor System Reviews.