BBK Gripp Control Arms 25260
Gripp Upper & Lower Control Arm Kit
- Part #: 25260
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Guarantee yourself a great 60 ft. launch time with BBK Gripp Control Arms
- Increase your Mustang's traction and handling
- Engineered for 1979-present Ford Mustangs
- Both upper and lower control arm kits available
- Precision robotic welding, polyurethane bushings, greaseable zerk fitings
- Baked Powder Coat finish resists corrosion
- Sold in front and back pairs or as a complete front-and-back kit, depending on application
- Easy installation
- 1-Year Warranty
When the green light flashes, your Mustang needs to be ready. Get the explosive launch you want time and again with BBK Gripp Control Arms.
These control arms improve your Mustang's traction from a cold start, better gripping the track so your car can fly down it. Upper arm kits and lower arm kits are available, as are full upper AND lower arm combination kits, depending on your Mustang's vintage. All BBK Gripp Control Arms are robotic welded for absolute precision, with polyurethane bushings and zerk fittings you can grease to your own specifications. Finishing them off is a baked Powder Coat to protect your control arms from corrosion, and every set is easily installed by the knowledgeable DIY mechanic.
Your competition won't wait, and the clock does not give allowances for slow starts. Enjoy a firm launch for explosive drag times when you use BBK Gripp Control Arms. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
BBK 25260 fits:
- 1999-2004 Ford Mustang