Eibach Control Arm 5.69400K
- Part #: 5.69400K
- Clearance Arm
- Rear Clearance Arm
- Designed to allow the use of wider wheels and tire combination and solve tire-rubbing problems
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Upgrade your suspension system with the Eibach Control Arm
- Ideal for lowered vehicles
- Links your suspension points together for increased stability
- Allows for wider wheel and tire combinations
- Provides added steering control
- Helps carry the torque produced by the drive train and braking system
- Improves tire traction and grip
- 50 State Emissions Legal
- Eibach Control Arms are backed by a Million Mile Warranty
If your suspension and steering feels loose and sloppy, the Eibach Control Arm might be just the thing to fine tune your ride and keep things running smoothly. This control arm features a track-inspired design and is built tough to improve your steering and keep the key components of your suspension together.
Uneven tire wear and rough handling are just a few of the signs of a poorly run suspension system. With the Eibach Control Arm, you can prevent these problems from evolving into costly repairs. These suspension arms replace your factory arms to reinforce your chassis' stability and improve your car's torque and tire traction.
The Eibach Control Arm is custom fit to your vehicle and backed by a Million Mile Warranty.
Eibach 5.69400K fits:
- 2003-2011 Honda Element