Eibach Pro Spacer 90.2.20.011.1
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Made from High-Strength Aircraft-Aluminum Alloy
- Precision Engineered Hub-Centric for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance
- Strength-Tested for All Applications
- Extreme corrosion Protection Through DIN 50021 Approved Coating Process
- TUV, QS9000 and ISO9001 Quality Approved
- Reduced Weight Compared to Steel Wheel Spacers
- Sold in pairs of two wheel spacers, add two kits to your cart for all four spacers
To give your car the final visual and performance touch, Eibach's engineers have created a complete line of Eibach Pro-Spacers. These are designed to give your vehicle a wider, more stable stance, quickly and easily. They are also a perfect match for the famous Eibach Pro-Kit or Sportline Lowering Spring Sets. With the right Eibach Pro-Spacers installed, your car takes on a more aggressive look, with the wheels and tires filling the wheel arches exactly the way they should.
Fine-tuning your track width doesnt just enhance your cars looks: it also gives you improved handling performance and optimized roll characteristics. Pro-Spacers are available in a wide range of sizes, from 5mm all the way to 40mm, depending on the application, letting you position your tires exactly where they will look and perform their best. In many cases, installing the right Pro-Spacers can improve the look and function of your existing wheels and tires so much, you might not need to buy new custom wheels and tires at all!
Eibach 90.2.20.011.1 fits:
- 1982-1993 BMW 318i
- 1986-1988 BMW 325
- 1982-1990 BMW 325e
- 1986-1987 BMW 325es
- 1982-1993 BMW 325i
- 1988-1991 BMW 325iX
- 1982-1990 BMW 325is
- 1985-1998 Volkswagen Golf
- 1993-1998 Volkswagen Jetta
- 1988-1996 Volkswagen Passat
- 1975-1988 Volkswagen Scirocco
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Eibach Pro Spacer Reviews.