Eibach Pro Truck Leaf Spring/Shackle/Springhanger
- Regular Price: $125.40-232.35
- Our Price: $85.14- 157.74
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (1)
- Improve your look and performance with a Eibach Pro Spring Lowering Kit
- Designed for lowered vehicles
- Eliminates wheel gap
- Improves handling
- Provides flatter cornering
- Four kits available:
- Eibach Pro Leaf Spring Kits: Provides up to 3" of drop. Balances out your suspension
- Eibach Pro Leaf Spring Hanger Kits: Adds 2" of drop in the rear. Comes with two spring hangers. Can provide up to 4" of drop (depending on model
- Eibach Pro Rear Shackle & Spring Hanger Kits: Includes rear shackles and two spring hangers
- Eibach Pro Rear Shackle Kits: Provides up to a 2" drop in the rear. Includes two shackles
- Eibach Pro-Truck Torsion Key Kit: Built for SUVs, includings adjustable torsion keys.
- Provides vehicles with a lower center of gravity
- Reduces rollover
- Increases vehicle stability
- Custom fit to your vehicle
Eibach Pro Spring Lowering Kits are precisely engineered to improve your performance on the track and on the street. These lowering kits increase your stability, provide flatter cornering, and reduce rollover – all while giving you the stylish drop you expect from a performance lowering kit.
The Eibach Pro Spring Lowering Kit comes in four different packages to suit your car's specific needs. If you're looking to lower your truck’s rear end and even out your ride, check out the Eibach Spring Hanger Kit or the Rear Shackle Kit. These kits lower your vehicle by up to 1.5" and improve your car's handling. For drivers who want a more dramatic drop, get the Rear Shackle & Spring Hanger Kit. This lowering kit can lower your rear end by up to 4" to provide you with a sleek, aerodynamic style. Eibach Leaf Spring Kits and Pro Truck Torsion Key Kits are also available.
Eibach Lowering Kits are precision engineered to meet the specific needs of your vehicle.
Eibach Pro Truck Leaf Spring/Shackle/Springhanger Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes