Fabtech Performance Steering Stabilizer FTS8002
- Our Price: $84.72
- Part Number: FTS8002
- Rating: (1)
Single Performance Steering Stabilizer
- Part #: FTS8002
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Tighten up your front end with a Fabtech Steering Stabilizer
- Smoother steering, sure handling
- Eliminates wheel wandering and front-end shaking from larger lifts and oversize tires
- Corrects the weight imbalance that occurs with heavy snow plows
- Enhances your vehicle's looks
- Available in a single or dual set
- Twin-tube hydraulic construction with high-flow 9-stage valving
- Polyurethane bushings
- For lifted vehicles only
- Lifetime Warranty
You need the best control possible when tackling the off road. Fabtech Steering Stabilizers tighten up your front end for improved steering, handling, and feel. They eliminate the wheel shaking and imbalances that occur with lift kits, large oversize tires, and heavy plows.
The Fabtech Steering Stabilizer is built tough to handle tough off-road conditions. Hardened chrome piston rods, closed cell foam inserts, and polyurethane bushings stand up to hard riding. Its twin-tube hydraulic design and high-flow 9-stage valving ensure a smooth, consistent feel. Plus, Fabtech Steering Stabilizers are custom-made to your exact vehicle, ensuring a perfect fit and maximum performance.
Your Fabtech Steering Stabilizers are available in single or dual sets, and come backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Fabtech FTS8002 fits:
- 1999-2005 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2001-2005 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2001-2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 2001-2005 GMC Suburban
- 2001-2005 GMC Yukon
- 2001-2005 GMC Yukon Denali
- 2001-2005 GMC Yukon Denali Xl
- 2001-2005 GMC Yukon XL
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Fabtech Performance Steering Stabilizer Reviews.