Firestone Sport Rite Air Helper Springs 2379
- Our Price: $301.72
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 2379
- Rating: (1)
Sport-Rite Air Helper Springs - Rear
- Part #: 2379
- Drilling Required
- Requires 6.5 in. Of Clearance Between Frame And Tire
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Keep your vehicle level for better braking and steering control
- Springs are individually adjustable to compensate for off-center loads
- Up to 3,000 lbs of support per set*
- Improved ride with reduced bottoming out and suspension fatigue
- Kit includes air springs, brackets, hardware, air line, and inflation valved
- Lifetime Warranty
Firesone Sport Rite Air Helper Springs feature a unique tapered design that supports up to 3,000 pounds per set. Their dynamic ride characteristics adapt to your load and road conditions, vastly improving your towing and hauling control. With better stability and less suspension fatigue and bottoming out, your Sport Rite-equipped vehicle will ride significantly better in all conditions. Best yet, Sport-Rites are specifically designed to install easily to your factory suspension and include all the hardware you need to bolt on and get going. Firestone backs your Sport Rite Air Helper Springs with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
*NOTE: Sport-Rite Air Springs do not increase the load-bearing capacity of your vehicle. Never exceed your vehicle's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR).
Firestone 2379 fits:
- 2005-2008 Dodge Dakota
- 2006-2008 Mitsubishi Raider
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Firestone Sport Rite Air Helper Springs Reviews.