Ground Force Suspension Gas Drop Shock 70003
- Our Price: $96.62
- Part Number: 70003
- Rating: (1)
Rear High Pressure Gas Drop Shock
- Part #: 70003
- Extended Length: 20.0 In. / Collapsed Length: 12.6 In.
- Upper Mount Style: Loop / Lower Mount Style: Loop
- Upper Mount Dimensions: 0.51 In. Inside Diameter, 1.6 In. Length
- Lower Mount Dimensions: 0.51 In. Inside Diameter, 1.6 In. Length
- Sold Individually
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Made specifically for your truck's make, model, and year
- Install just like your stock shocks
- High-pressure nitrogen gas for better handling and smoother ride
- Ground Force Shocks are specially designed for lowered trucks
- 10-Stage full-displaced valves for better range
- 5/8" diameter heavy-duty rod
- Ground Force's unique seal retains gas charge longer
- Available in front and rear axle sets
- Backed by 1-year warranty
- Sold individually(unless noted otherwise)
Ground Force shocks provide the smooth ride you come to expect from a low rider. Generous reserve tubes and a unique gas seal system mean performance consistency and a longer gas charge. Internal bump stops cushion rebound impact. And double arc welding and heavy-duty rods mean extreme strength and durability.
Ground Force Shocks are backed by a 1-year warranty and sold individually, so you can replace each shock as needed.
Ground Force 70003 fits:
- 1985-2001 Chevrolet Astro
- 1997-2003 Dodge Dakota
- 1985-2001 GMC Safari
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Ground Force Suspension Gas Drop Shock Reviews.