Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar
- The Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar is specially designed for vehicles with a high center of gravity
- Larger diameter design provides extra stability in heavy-load conditions like big payloads and towing heavy campers or trailers
- The Hellwig Big Wig Rear Sway Bar provides over 20% more stability when bolted to your truck
- Extra heavy-duty hardware and design ensures long-lasting durability and reliability
- Adding a front Hellwig Sway Bar is recommended for a complete handling and performance upgrade
- Makes for a more confident, stress-free driving experience - even when under heavy loads
- Lifetime Warranty
Hauling heavy cargo and towing campers puts a lot of strain on your suspension, and that strain translates to shaky steering and an unstable ride. You can try to fix it with a sway bar, but standard-size bars aren't strong enough to help in heavily loaded situations. If you pull heavy cargo with your truck, ease up your ride with the Hellwig Big-Wig Sway Bar.
The Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar is specifically designed to assist larger vehicles and pickups with truck bed campers that have a high center of gravity. The bars are a larger diameter than standard sway bars, giving them extra strength to handle the added weight of towing and campers. They also include heavy-duty end links, bushings and hardware for maximum durability. While other bars may fall short, the Big Wig Hellwig Sway Bar has the brawn to improve your truck's handling.
Say farewell to white-knuckled towing and driving your camper-equipped pickup in a cold sweat. The Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar provides drastic improvements in your vehicle's suspension and handling characteristics. In fact, the Big Wig Hellwig Sway Bar is tested to provide up to 20% greater stability over your stock suspension. Hellwig recommends adding a front sway bar to your truck for the complete handling upgrade.
Enjoy a more comfortable, confident, and safe ride with the Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.9 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 18 reviews. See All Reviews.