Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs 2520/25300
LP-25 Load Pro Helper Springs
- Part #: 2520/25300
- 2,500 Lbs. Load Leveling Capacity
- 3 Leaf Stack
- Install Kit Included
- Must Remove Factory Overload Contact Springs
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Toughen up your suspension to handle even the heaviest loads with Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs
- Built from heat-treated 5160 alloy spring steel for superior strength
- Progressive Spring Rate design adjusts to different loads for the perfect ride/support balance
- Choose from two different models, depending on your vehicle:
- LP-25 Load Pro Helper Springs feature a 2,500 lb. load leveling capacity in a 3-leaf stack design
- LP-35 Springs have a 4-leaf stack design with a 3,500 lb. capacity for maximum hauling on 3/4-Ton and 1-Ton applications
- Increases your vehicle's level load carrying capacity up to the manufacturer's GVWR
- Simple bolt-on design - common hand tools are all you need for installation
- Mounting kit included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Even with Hellwig Helper Springs installed, do not exceed your vehicle's Gross Vehicle Weight Rating when towing or hauling
Loading up your truck with heavy cargo and trailers puts incredible strain on your stock suspension, causing several problems with steering, handling, and ride quality. Give your suspension an extra helping of strength with Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs. These workhorse helper springs increase your vehicle's load-carrying capacity for improved performance day in and day out.
Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs come in two designs to suit your needs. LP-25 springs have a load-carrying capacity of 2,500 pounds, while heavy-duty LP-35 springs carry up to 3,500 pounds. Both models feature a Progressive Spring Rate design that adds more resistance as your vehicle's load increases. This provides ample support for heavy loads without overly stiffening your ride feel when not hauling or towing.
Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs are crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5160 alloy spring steel for superior strength and long-lasting durability. All models include a mounting kit for a relatively simple bolt-on installation. Once installed, Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs are a simple "set it and forget it" design. Best yet, Your Load Pro Hellwig Helper Springs are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Do not exceed your vehicle's Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
Hellwig 2520/25300 fits:
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1997-2004 Ford F-150
- 1977-2007 Ford F-250
- 1980-2010 Ford F-350
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hellwig Load Pro Helper Springs Reviews.