Hellwig Medium Duty Load Leveler 1250
- Our Price: $104.74
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 1250
- Rating: (20)
EZ-1000 Medium Duty Load Leveler Helper Springs
- Part #: 1250
- 1,000-lbs. Capacity
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- The EZ and LP series helper springs are designed for light to medium hauling and towing with economy in mind
- Designed for small and mid-size trucks that need lighter load assistance
- Level Load Capacity: EZ-550: 550 lbs. EZ-1000: 1000 lbs. EZ-990: 2000 lbs. LP-15: 1500 lbs
- Simple bolt-on designs with common tools for easy home or professional installation
- Makes driving heavy loads easier
Hellwig Suspension has a full line of medium-duty helper springs for trucks looking for light to medium hauling lift. Choose from four different models of helper springs that offer 550 to 2,000 pounds Level Load Capacity. The LP and EZ Series Helper Springs are crafted from ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel in the USA with heavy duty components and easy-to-install bolt on designs.
Hellwig Medium Duty Helper Springs feature a Progressive Spring Rate, which adds spring tension proportionately to the load. This means your ride is virtually unaffected by the springs when doing unloaded driving, and that heavier loads get the proper resistance to maintain your control and to prevent excessive sagging.
Fine tuning your Hellwig EZ or LP Series Helper Springs is simply a matter of adjusting the supplied heavy-duty U-bolts with common hand tools. You can adjust your spring resistance up or down as your hauling or towing needs change. With this option you can handle many different kinds of equipment and cargo loads with custom-tuned control and stability.
Your Hellwig EZ/LP Medium Duty Helper Springs are built in the USA from premium materials and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hellwig 1250 fits:
- 1975-1982 Chevrolet LUV
- 1982-2003 Chevrolet S10
- 1982-1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1984-2006 Dodge Caravan
- 1990-2011 Dodge Dakota
Hellwig Medium Duty Load Leveler Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.9 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 4 of 20 reviews. See All Reviews.