Rancho RS5000 Shocks RS5124
- Our Price: $50.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: RS5124
- Rating: (15)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Rancho RS5000 Shocks provide excellent highway and off-road ride quality at an economical price
- A great choice for lifted or stock vehicles
- Double-chromed hardened 5/8" rod
- Velocity-sensitive ten-stage valving
- Red urethane boots protect your Rancho RS5000 Shocks
- Hardened rubber bushings and double-welded mounts ensures high durability and comfort
- Tough finish stands up to the elements
- Sold individually
- Lifetime Warranty
Rancho brings the goods for highway or trail driving with Rancho RS5000 Shocks. They're excellent on either stock or lifted vehicles, and crafted for serious durability. Plus, Rancho RS5000 Shocks come with a price tag that's easy on your budget.
RS5000 Shocks are Rancho's original shock line, and thanks to great design and quality parts they're still going strong today. Twin-tube designs and ten stage, velocity-sensitive valving give you precise dampening for a smooth ride. Glass-filled Teflon piston seals, double-chromed hardened 5/8" rods, and double-welded mounts make for seriously tough construction. The Rancho RS5000's exterior finish stands up to 240 hours of salt-spray testing, and red urethane protective boots keep it protected in style.
Give your ride smooth feel and top-notch performance at a budget-friendly price. Your Rancho RS 5000 Shocks are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5124 fits:
- 1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
- 1992-2005 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1982-2004 Chevrolet S10
- 1983-1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1992-1999 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1995-2000 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota
- 1992-2005 GMC Jimmy
- 1982-1990 GMC S15
- 1983-1991 GMC S15 Jimmy
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre
- 1991-2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Rancho RS5000 Shocks Reviews.