Rancho RS5000 Shocks RS5274
- Our Price: $50.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: RS5274
- Rating: (14)
RS5000 Rear Shock
- Part #: RS5274
- without Electronic Suspension
- without ZW7 Premium Smooth Ride Suspension
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Rancho RS5000 Shocks provide excellent highway and off-road ride quality at an economical price
- A great choice for lifted or stock vehicles
- Double-chromed hardened 5/8" rod
- Velocity-sensitive ten-stage valving
- Red urethane boots protect your Rancho RS5000 Shocks
- Hardened rubber bushings and double-welded mounts ensures high durability and comfort
- Tough finish stands up to the elements
- Sold individually
- Lifetime Warranty
Rancho brings the goods for highway or trail driving with Rancho RS5000 Shocks. They're excellent on either stock or lifted vehicles, and crafted for serious durability. Plus, Rancho RS5000 Shocks come with a price tag that's easy on your budget.
RS5000 Shocks are Rancho's original shock line, and thanks to great design and quality parts they're still going strong today. Twin-tube designs and ten stage, velocity-sensitive valving give you precise dampening for a smooth ride. Glass-filled Teflon piston seals, double-chromed hardened 5/8" rods, and double-welded mounts make for seriously tough construction. The Rancho RS5000's exterior finish stands up to 240 hours of salt-spray testing, and red urethane protective boots keep it protected in style.
Give your ride smooth feel and top-notch performance at a budget-friendly price. Your Rancho RS 5000 Shocks are backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS5274 fits:
- 2002-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 1999-2010 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2000-2014 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2000-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1999-2010 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 2000-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2014 GMC Yukon XL
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Rancho RS5000 Shocks Reviews.