Rough Country Steering Stabilizer
- Regular Price: $52.20-191.40
- Our Price: $35.45- 129.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Upgrade your steering quality with a Rough Country Steering Stabilizer
- Restricts front end vibration and bump steer
- Extends the life of your ball joints, tires, and other steering parts
- Polyurethane bushings provide a long life
- Big Bore and Dual Steering Stabilizers are recommended for trucks with oversize tires, snow plows, or heavy winches
- Improves handling and control on lifted trucks and trucks with oversize tires
- Chromed, hardened piston rods
- White powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
When you add lift kits and large tires to your truck, make sure your steering stabilizer is still going to cut it. If you stock one is leaking or worn out be sure to replace it with a Rough Country Steering Stabilizer for maximum handling and performance. Rough Country Steering Stabilizers restrain front end vibration and bump steer for a more comfortable ride and vastly improved feel.
Rough Country Steering Stabilizers don't just improve your handling feel - they also extend the life of your tires, ball joints, and steering components. Their chromed hardened piston rods and polyurethane bushings provide a long life and smooth action for improved control, especially with oversize tires. Plus, the white powder-coat finish is off-road tough and looks great underneath.
Rough Country Steering Stabilizers are available in OE single, dual, and Big Bore models for heavy-duty applications like winches and plows. Backed with Rough Country's Lifetime Warranty.
Rough Country Steering Stabilizer Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 10 of 13 reviews. See All Reviews.