Rough Country Steering Stabilizer 87361
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Upgrade your steering quality with a Rough Country Steering Stabilizer
- Restricts front end vibration and bump steer
- Extends the life of your ball joints, tires, and other steering parts
- Polyurethane bushings provide a long life
- Big Bore and Dual Steering Stabilizers are recommended for trucks with oversize tires, snow plows, or heavy winches
- Improves handling and control on lifted trucks and trucks with oversize tires
- Chromed, hardened piston rods
- White powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
When you add lift kits and large tires to your truck, make sure your steering stabilizer is still going to cut it. If you stock one is leaking or worn out be sure to replace it with a Rough Country Steering Stabilizer for maximum handling and performance. Rough Country Steering Stabilizers restrain front end vibration and bump steer for a more comfortable ride and vastly improved feel.
Rough Country Steering Stabilizers don't just improve your handling feel - they also extend the life of your tires, ball joints, and steering components. Their chromed hardened piston rods and polyurethane bushings provide a long life and smooth action for improved control, especially with oversize tires. Plus, the white powder-coat finish is off-road tough and looks great underneath.
Rough Country Steering Stabilizers are available in OE single, dual, and Big Bore models for heavy-duty applications like winches and plows. Backed with Rough Country's Lifetime Warranty.
Rough Country 87361 fits:
- 1987-1994 Nissan D21
- 1986-1995 Nissan Pathfinder
- 1986-1997 Nissan Pickup
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Rough Country Steering Stabilizer Reviews.