Skunk2 Adjustable Camber Kit 516-05-5670
- Our Price: $213.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 516-05-5670
- UPC: 873265004478
- Rating: (2)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Dial in the perfect suspension settings with the Skunk2 Adjustable Camber Kit
- Replaces your stock upper control arms
- Skunk2 Adjustable Cambers let you correct the negative camber that happens on lowered vehicles
- Sliding ball joints let you adjust camber by more than 3 degrees
- Reduces abnormal tire wear and poor handling from tilted tires and increases high-speed stability
- Depending on your vehicle the Skunk2 Adjustable Camber Kit is available in three styles:
- Pro Series: Allows for quick and easy bottom-up adjustment, ideal for lowered vehicles with short stroke shocks
- Pro Series Plus: Designed for vehicles with Macpherson struts, with high-quality polyurethane bushings for superior handling and feel
- Classic Series: Basic design, featuring a standard one-piece forged ball joint
- Cadmium plating resists corrosion and gives your ride a tricked-out racing look
- Great for the street or the track
- 1-Year Warranty
Lowering your vehicle can do wonders for your handling and performance, but if you aren't careful it can do more harm than good. The negative camber that comes with lowered suspensions causes your tires to tilt inwards, resulting in poor handling and excessive tire wear in normal driving conditions. Make sure your lowered suspension is properly aligned for maximum benefits with a Skunk2 Adjustable Camber Kit.
The Skunk2 Camber Kit replaces your factory upper control arms to give you over 3 degrees of adjustment for proper handling and tire adhesion. Skunk2 Adjustable Cambers utilize a sliding quick-adjustment ball joint to let you easily compensate for the negative camber on lowered suspensions and tune in the proper tire angle. Whether you hit the track with your sport compact or cruise the highways, the Skunk2 Adjustable Camber Kit is an essential upgrade to get the most out of your suspension.
Every Skunk2 Camber Kit features a cadmium plating that fights corrosion and a hot red finish that gives your wheel wells that trick racing look. Your versatile Skunk2 Adjustable Camber Kit is backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Skunk2 516-05-5670 fits:
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic
- 1993-1995 Honda Civic del Sol
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Skunk2 Adjustable Camber Kit Reviews.