Skunk2 Lowering Springs 519-05-1660
- Our Price: $176.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 519-05-1660
- Rating: (4)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Drop your ride and improve your handling with a set of Skunk2 Lowering Springs
- Crafted from the highest quality SAE9254V spring steel for superior performance
- Designed to significantly increase your vehicle's cornering grip and reduce body roll
- Shot-peened for enhanced strength
- Phosphate and powder-coated finishes prevent rust and corrosion
- Gives your vehicle race-worthy handling without sacrificing your smooth and comfortable ride
- Can be used with both factory or aftermarket shocks and wheels
- Average drop between 1.5" - 1.75"
- Recommended for use with Skunk2 Sport Shocks and other Skunk2 suspension upgrades
- 1-Year Warranty
Give your sport compact race car handling with stock riding comfort. Skunk2 Lowering Springs are specially designed to drop your vehicle and improve performance without sacrificing ride quality. They're CNC-wound and made from top-quality SAE9254V spring steel for great performance that lasts.
Skunk2 Lowering Springs drop your ride an average of 1.5-1.75 inches. Each spring is specially designed to optimize responsiveness and comfort, and are compatible with both factory and aftermarket shock absorbers. Every Skunk2 Lowering spring is shot peen stress relieved and coated with a phosphate and powder coat finish for rust and corrosion resistance. Plus, their red finish looks great behind aftermarket rims or stock alloys.
Take your handling to race-worthy heights and keep your ride smooth with Skunk2 Lowering Springs. Backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Skunk2 519-05-1660 fits:
- 1993-2001 Honda Prelude
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Skunk2 Lowering Springs Reviews.