Skunk2 Strut Tower Bar 522-05-0850
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Tighten up your handling and suspension performance with a Skunk2 Strut Tower Bar
- Skunk2 Strut Bars enhance the strength and rigidity of your chassis
- Ties the upper suspension points together, minimizing body flex and improving your vehicle's cornering
- Crafted from 6061 aluminum
- Skunk2 Strut Bars have the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any strut bar in the industry
- Available in Black or Silver
- 1-Year Warranty
Aggressive driving and hard cornering puts a huge amount of stress and strain on your vehicle, causing it to flex and wobble. Skunk2 Strut Tower Bars tie in between the strut towers and turn both sides of your suspension into into a single unit. This greatly adds to your vehicle's strength, cutting down on body flex and giving you much tighter handling and more positive cornering for the street and for the track.
When it comes to maximizing your speed and performance, it all comes down to achieving the perfect balance of high strength and low weight. That's why Skunk2 Strut Bars are built from high-quality 6061 aluminum and designed for the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any strut tower bar on the market. Each bar is polished to a stunning shine and is finished off with either a Silver or Black anodized finish.
Tighten up your chassis and dominate corners with the strength and design of Skunk2 Strut Bars. Backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Skunk2 522-05-0850 fits:
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic del Sol