Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shock M9511
- Our Price: $76.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: M9511
- Rating: (2)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks are designed for awesome off-road performance
- Loaded with high-pressure nitrogen gas
- Skyjacker's fastest-responding shocks
- Oversize 46mm bore
- Internal bump stops prevent bottoming-out
- No lag or fade - perfect for the demands of rock crawling
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold Individually
When it comes to off-roading, your shocks need to stay cool. The extreme demands of rock climbing generate a lot of heat in your shocks, and that heat can eventually lead to fade, a severe drop in performance, and maybe even shock failure. Don't let that happen to you on the trails - stay cool with Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks.
Skyjacker M95 Shocks feature a mono-tube design with a large 46mm bore and high-pressure nitrogen charge. This design helps minimize heat buildup, minimizing lag and fade and providing consistent performance. Their internal bump stops keep you from bottoming out, and their 180-degree directional mounting design is ideal for custom suspension setups.
Stay cool and dominate the trails with the consistent, reliable performance of Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shocks. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Skyjacker M9511 fits:
- 1967-1984 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1963-1987 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1969-1991 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1963-1987 GMC C/K Pickup
- 1967-1984 GMC Jimmy
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shock Reviews.