Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shock M9536-Rear-4-In-to-6-In-Lift
- Our Price: $76.95
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: M9536-Rear-4-In-to-6-In-Lift
- Rating: (2)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks are designed for awesome off-road performance
- Loaded with high-pressure nitrogen gas
- Skyjacker's fastest-responding shocks
- Oversize 46mm bore
- Internal bump stops prevent bottoming-out
- No lag or fade - perfect for the demands of rock crawling
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold Individually
When it comes to off-roading, your shocks need to stay cool. The extreme demands of rock climbing generate a lot of heat in your shocks, and that heat can eventually lead to fade, a severe drop in performance, and maybe even shock failure. Don't let that happen to you on the trails - stay cool with Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks.
Skyjacker M95 Shocks feature a mono-tube design with a large 46mm bore and high-pressure nitrogen charge. This design helps minimize heat buildup, minimizing lag and fade and providing consistent performance. Their internal bump stops keep you from bottoming out, and their 180-degree directional mounting design is ideal for custom suspension setups.
Stay cool and dominate the trails with the consistent, reliable performance of Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shocks. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Skyjacker M9536-Rear-4-In-to-6-In-Lift fits:
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2001-2015 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2009-2015 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2001-2015 GMC Sierra Pickup
- 2000-2006 GMC Suburban
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL
Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shock Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 1 of 2 reviews. See All Reviews.