Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shock M9558-Rear-3.5-In-to-5.5-In-Lift
Rear Monotube Shock
- Part #: M9558-Rear-3.5-In-to-5.5-In-Lift
- For Trucks with 3.5 In. to 5.5 In. Rear Lift
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks are designed for awesome off-road performance
- Loaded with high-pressure nitrogen gas
- Skyjacker's fastest-responding shocks
- Oversize 46mm bore
- Internal bump stops prevent bottoming-out
- No lag or fade - perfect for the demands of rock crawling
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold Individually
When it comes to off-roading, your shocks need to stay cool. The extreme demands of rock climbing generate a lot of heat in your shocks, and that heat can eventually lead to fade, a severe drop in performance, and maybe even shock failure. Don't let that happen to you on the trails - stay cool with Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks.
Skyjacker M95 Shocks feature a mono-tube design with a large 46mm bore and high-pressure nitrogen charge. This design helps minimize heat buildup, minimizing lag and fade and providing consistent performance. Their internal bump stops keep you from bottoming out, and their 180-degree directional mounting design is ideal for custom suspension setups.
Stay cool and dominate the trails with the consistent, reliable performance of Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shocks. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Skyjacker M9558-Rear-3.5-In-to-5.5-In-Lift fits:
- 1955-1968 Jeep CJ-3B
- 1955-1981 Jeep CJ5
- 1955-1975 Jeep CJ6
- 1976-1981 Jeep CJ7
- 1955-1968 Jeep M38A1
- 1976-1981 Jeep Scrambler