Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer 7200
- Our Price: $139.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 7200
- Rating: (18)
Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit
- Part #: 7200
- Installation Instructions
- Excluding Models with Slave Cylinder Power Steering
- Parallel Mounting
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- The Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer is custom-designed to your exact SUV or truck
- Improves your handling over weak factory stabilizers
- Adds performance shocks to your steering system to dampen steering harshness on and off-road
- Reduces the "shimmy" effect caused by lift kits and larger tires
- Includes Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks
- For select vehicles, available in a double-unit design for even more steering control
- Heavy Duty OEM Steering Stabilizer Kit and Replacement Cylinder available for some vehicles
- Lifetime Warranty
Your steering system can only take so much abuse before your handling starts to suffer. Rough roads and off-road trails can weaken your steering, and lifted suspensions and large tires can cause a messy "shimmy" effect. Add the Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer to tighten up your handling and take control of your ride.
Skyjacker Steering Stabilizers are built with their top-of-the-line Hydro 7000 Shocks to dampen the harsh feel of rough roads and off-road trails. They tighten up the handling of trucks with oversize tires, so you don't have to constantly fight your steering wheel to stay straight. And Skyjacker Steering Stabilizers are custom-made to your vehicle for excellent performance.
For many vehicles the Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer is also available in a dual design for even more handling control and comfort. Your Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Skyjacker 7200 fits:
- 1945-1949 Jeep CJ-2A
- 1949-1953 Jeep CJ-3A
- 1954-1983 Jeep CJ5
- 1955-1975 Jeep CJ6
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer Reviews.