Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links SBE425
Front Sway Bar Extended End Links
- Part #: SBE425
- For Vehicles with a Lift of 3.5 - 6 In.
- Double Disconnect
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links realign the sway bar on your lifted truck to achieve the right working angle
- Custom-built to your year, make, and model vehicle for a perfect fit
- Skyjacker End Links give you the clearance needed for body roll and sway control
- Built from tough, zinc-coated 4140H steel that's tougher than stock and repels rust
- Direct replacement fit (some vehicles may require minor drilling or filing to install)
- Skyjacker End Links include new bushings
- Built in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Lots of changes happen in your undercarriage when you lift your truck. New equipment, changing angles, and moving parts take up space that used to be allotted for your sway bar. Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links drop your sway bar to the spot you need for proper performance.
Skyjacker End Links don't simply change how the sway bar mounts to your vehicle - they act as a modification to the sway bar itself. This lets the sway bar do its job better, giving you full control over sway and body roll and improving your handling both on- and off-road. Skyjacker End Links are crafted from heavy-duty 4140H steel for excellent strength and wear resistance. They're finished with a zinc coating that provides extra durability and blocks rust and corrosion.
Your Skyjacker Swaybar End Links are custom-crafted to your year, make, and model vehicle for a precise direct-replacement fit. Plus, they're backed with Skyjacker's Lifetime Warranty, so you know they're built to last.
Note: Some minor filing or drilling may be required for select vehicles.
Skyjacker SBE425 fits:
- 1995 Jeep Wagoneer
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler