Tuff Country SX6000 Shocks 62301
- Our Price: $48.90
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 62301
- Rating: (1)
- Part #: 62301
- Single Rear Shock
- Rear Lift: 4 In.
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Tuff Country EZ-Ride SX6000 Gas Shocks are ideal for mini and mid-size trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps
- Twin-tube construction
- Charged with cellular gas for limited fading
- Multi-stage valving provides a smooth ride both on the road and off
- Improved control and handling
- Polyurethane bushings
- Adds up to 6 inches of lift, depending on your vehicle
- Sold Individually
- Boots not included - pick up a set of Tuff Country Shock Boots for the complete look and protection from rust and dirt
- Lifetime Warranty
Tuff Country SX6000 Shock Absorbers are designed and recommended for use on mid size and mini trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps. They're built for a smooth ride whether you're on the highway or the trails. Their multi-stage valving accommodates a wide variety of obstacles and driving conditions.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride SX6000 Shocks are cellular gas charged to limit fading. Their twin-tube construction and polyurethane bushings provide a smooth response on the road with enough rebound to improve your control when off-roading. Shock boots are not included - for custom style and protection from dust and rust, be sure to pick up a set of Tuff Country Shock Boots.
Tuff Country SX6000 Shock Absorbers are sold individually and designed for front or rear-specific applications. Backed with Tuff Country's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Tuff Country 62301 fits:
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 1969-1991 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1969-1998 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1999-2015 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 1969-1999 Chevrolet Suburban
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Tuff Country SX6000 Shocks Reviews.