Tuff Country Steering Stabilizer 66170
Dual In-Line Style Steering Stabilizer
- Part #: 66170
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Tighten up your truck's handling with the Tuff Country Steering Stabilizer
- Available in single or double stabilizer designs
- Single steering stabilizers recommended for use with 33" or smaller tires
- Dual steering stabilizers should be used for 35" and larger tires
- Reduces steering shimmy
- For dust protection and custom looks, add a set of Tuff Country Shock Boots
You need tight, tough steering when going off-road and using large oversize tires. Add the Tuff Country Steering Stabilizer for maximum handling and feel, with reduced steering shimmy. Tuff Country Steering Stabilizers are available in single or dual designs.
Add the single Tuff Country Steering Stabilizer for an OE-fit and improved steering and handling. The single stabilizer bolts to stock hardware for a handy installation. If you use 35" or larger tires on your truck, go with the power of dual stabilizers. Tuff Country Dual Steering Stabilizers include brackets and hardware. Finish off your Steering Stabilizers with a pair of Tuff Country Shock Boots for custom looks and protection from rust and dust.
Tuff Country 66170 fits:
- 1973-1991 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1973-1987 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1973-1991 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1969-1993 Dodge Pickup
- 1969-1993 Dodge Ramcharger