BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover
- Bring both style and function to your truck with the durable and lightweight BakFlip MX4 Aluminum Tonneau Cover
- New and improved universal rear seal – closes with tailgate in the open or closed position
- Fully opens for complete, 100% bed access
- Standard model available, or choose to add the BakBox folding truck toolbox (not available for all vehicles)
- Enhanced heavy-duty Aluminum construction – resistant to scratching and UV radiation
- Injection molded latch housing for superior durability
- Attractive Black flat matte finish
- BakFlip Comparison Chart
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty
Whether you’re loading your truck up with sand, cement, or concrete, or packing up for a weekend camping trip, your cargo needs to be protected, and your truck deserves to look good. If you want to add all the convenience of a locking trunk to the style and function of your pickup, equip your rig with the BakFlip MX4 Aluminum Tonneau Cover.
Not only do the enhanced heavy-duty aluminum panels look great in their flat matte finish – they also provide incredible resistance to scratches and UV rays. In addition, the premium density foam core stands up strong to heavy use and abuse. The newly upgraded rear seal is universal, and allows you to close your cover while the tailgate is in the open or closed position - no need to worry about damaging your cover when you close the cover in a hurry.
Your BakFlip MX4 Aluminum Tonneau Cover is rated to hold up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight right on top. The latch housing is injection molded, for supreme durability that will last for the long haul. This cover is made in the USA and backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
Optional Upgrade: Choose the Standard BakFlip MX4 model, or maximize your truck bed's functionality by adding the optional BakBox Folding Toolbox. This truck toolbox is strong, lightweight, easy to handle, and works seamlessly with the BakFlip MX4. (BakBox not available for all vehicles.)
BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.7 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 49 reviews. See All Reviews.