- Give your truck bed unparalleled protection with the Lund Genesis Elite Steel Tonneau Cover
- Made from galvanized steel, this cover is hyper-resistant to all kinds of damage
- Self-rising pneumatic struts make cover easy to operate
- Full bed access for maximum utility
- Honeycomb structure keeps bed cool with constant airflow
- Optional luggage rack supports up to 500 pounds of evenly distributed weight
- Available in a ready-to-paint e-coat or textured black finish
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you aren't impressed with what passes for heavy-duty these days, then you'll be pleasantly suprirsed with the Lund Genesis Elite Steel Tonneau Cover. Made from galvanized steel and weighing in at 120 pounds, Lund's steel tonneau outperforms and outlasts tonneaus made from flimsier materials like fiberglass and ABS composite. Its durable, weather-proof construction will keep your bed contents secure and dry. Even the most insistent thieves will be kept at bay thanks to the cover's shatter and cut resistant construction.
This cover is tough but installation sure isn't. The included clamps and marked bows make for a simple, no-drill installation so you can take this steel cover from box to bed in no time flat. Plus, this beast comes in two finishes: textured black and an e-coat base. The e-coat base arrives ready to be painted and a great choice if you use your truck for business - with a quick coat of paint, it'll match company colors.
This thing is built to last - as if the steel construction didn't make that clear - and Lund stands by the durability of the Genesis Elite Steel Tonneau Cover. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.