Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Protect your truck bed with the strength and convenience of a Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- All the great features of the original JackRabbit with an all-metal cover
- Full-metal, powder-coated aluminum interlocked panels
- Heavy-duty spring helps the tonneau cover retract smoothly and easily.
- Built-in pull strap
- Latch n'Lok engages the latch at 12" intervals on short and long-bed models.
- Black powder-coated side rails.
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design saves gas
- Rugged ABS canister is lightweight, impervious to rust and does not dent
- Fits over 5th wheel trailer hitches.
- No-drill, clamp-in design (in most applications) for quick and drill-free installation
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
Pace Edwards' Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover provides the great functionality and design of the original Jack Rabbit, with the added strength and quality of an all-metal cover. The Full Metal JackRabbit cover is made of tough powder-coated aluminum panels interlocked for strength and flexibility, as well as great looks that last.
The JackRabbit canister is built of thermoformed ABS. This composite material is widely used in truck applications because it will never rust and resists denting. The proprietary Continuous Tension Spring (CTS) system allows the cover to open automatically when the latch mechanism is opened and close easily with a pull strap, requiring the least amount of effort of any tonneau cover in the indsutry. The Full Metal JackRabbit opens and closes without needing a key. The weather sealed Latch n'Lok system provides multiple locking positions (every 12 inches) that automatically catch into each position as you pull it forward. This latch mechanism is offset to the driver's side so you don't have to crawl into the bed to lock the cover.
Strength and convenience come standard with a Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover. Backed with a 3-year warranty.
Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours