- Enjoy peace of mind when you tow your vehicle with Blue Ox Safety Cables
- Available in 5,000 or 10,000-lb. ratings
- Choose 3 or 7 foot lengths
- Includes clevis hooks, S-hooks, or attachments for permanent mount towbars
Safety Cables aren't just something you want on your towing rig for peace of mind - they're also legally required if you're towing a vehicle behind your RV. If your cables are looking frayed or damaged, toss them out immediately and replace them with a set of Blue Ox Tow Bar Safety Cables.
Blue Ox Towing Safety Cables are available in 3 and 7 foot lengths and come in coiled or straight designs to suit a variety of applications. They're rated at either 5,000 or 10,000-pound capacity for heavy duty towing safety and include S hooks or clevis hooks. Plus, they're easy to install so you can get back on the road in no time.
Keep your towing rig safe and legal with a set of Blue Ox Towbar Safety Cables.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Blue Ox Towing & Hitches
- Ford F-250 billet grille inserts
- truck hitches for Pontiac Solstice
- Hinged Tonneau Covers for Ford Ranger
- S&B air intakes
- Hinged Tonneau Covers for Dodge Ram 1500
- Nasta nerf bars & running boards
- Ranger suv hitches
- Car Covers for Pontiac Sunfire
- anti roll bars for BMW 328i
- lowering kits for Element