- Give your trailer a strong link to your hitch with a Curt A-Frame Coupler
- Crafted from heavy-gauge steel for serious strength
- A-Frame jack accessible
- Lockable latch for maximum security
- Standard A-Frame Coupler can pull 700 lbs. TW / 5,000 lbs. GTW
- Sleeve-Lock A-Frame Couplers have a capacity of 1,875 lbs. TW / 12,500 lbs. GTW
- Made to meet or exceed CSA, SAE, and VESC V-5 safety requirements
- Available in Zinc or Black finish
- 3-Year Warranty
Make sure your trailer is equipped for the long haul with a Curt A-Frame Coupler. This trailer coupler is formed from heavy-gauge steel for high strength and tough performance, and includes a lockable latch for the ultimate in security.
Curt A-Frame Trailer Couplers are available in a Zinc or Black Powder Coat finish. Choose from the standard A-Frame Coupler, with a capacity of 700 lbs. tongue/5,000 lbs. gross, or for larger trailers go with the Sleeve Lock A-Frame Coupler for its 1,875 lbs. tongue/12,500 lbs. gross load capacity. All models are made to exceed or meet SAE, VESC V-5, and CSA requirements.
Hitch up your trailer securely and with confidence. Your Curt A-Frame Trailer Coupler is backed with a 3-Year Warranty.
Curt A-Frame Coupler Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours