Curt Front Mount Receiver Hitch 31432
Front Mount Receiver Hitch
- Part #: 31432
- 2 In. Receiver Tube
- WC/TW Capacity (Weight Carrying/Tongue Weight): 3,500/350 lbs.
- Installation Instructions
- Front Air Dam May Require Modification
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Free Hitch Cover with purchase!
- Curt Front Mount Receiver Hitches can be used for a variety of towing and mounting purposes
- Mount a cargo carrier or snow plow, push your boat into the water, or perform any number of other tasks
- Up to 5,000 lbs GTW / 500 lbs TW
- 2 In. Receiver
- Curt's in-house EverGloss powder-coat finish is baked on at the optimum thickness for excellent resistance to rust and abrasions
- Precise robotic welds for superior strength
- All required hardware is included
- Weather-tight sealed main body prevents rust from the inside out
- Open back end for easy cleaning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Curt Front Mount Receiver Hitch instantly makes your vehicle ready for anything. Towing your vehicle, managing your cargo, and bushing your boat out into the lake is a breeze with this custom-made front hitch. It's made with the same high quality construction and finish as Curt's rear receiver hitches, so you know it's rugged and reliable for a lifetime.
Mount a winch, spare tire, or even a snow plow. The Curt Front Mount Trailer Hitch has a 2 inch receiver and is rated up to 5,000 lbs Gross Trailer Weight and 500 lbs. Tongue Weight for all your accessories and pulling needs. Precision robotic welds ensure superior fit and high strength, and weather-tight construction keeps moisture from getting into the hitch and prevents rusting from the inside out.
Curt Front Mount Receiver hitches are finished with a black EverGloss powder coat. The Curt EverGloss process involves applying optimum thicknesses of powder-coat onto prepared surfaces and baking it on. The result is superior resistance to scratches, rust, and corrosion for a lifetime of reliable service. The Curt Front Hitch is custom-designed to your specific vehicle for a perfect fit and easy installation.
Your Curt Front Hitch is built to last, and is backed by Curt's Lifetime Warranty.
Curt 31432 fits:
- 2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler
Curt Front Mount Receiver Hitch Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 4 of 141 reviews. See All Reviews.