Curt Receiver Hitch 11025
Class 1 Round Hitch Receiver
- Part #: 11025
- Receiver Hitch Only
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- 10% Price Drop - Prices Already Reduced, through June!
- Free Hitch Cover with purchase!
- The Curt Hitch is crafted with precision robotic welding process for maximum strength
- Perfect fit to your vehicle with rust-preventing sealing
- Curt Hitches are finished off with a durable powder-coat that fights rust and looks great for years
- NEW Aquence Technology (A-coat) pre-finish provides amazing rust- and chip-resistance
- Open-back receiver design makes for easy cleaning
- Depending on vehicle, choose square or round tube designs for your Curt Receiver Hitch
- Some Curt Hitches are available with 1-7/8 In. Euro Ball Mount, 2 In. Euro Ball Mount, or a Standard Ball Mount
- Your Curt Trailer Hitch is backed with a Lifetime Warranty
If your vehicle doesn't have a stock hitch, you might think you have to stay behind while everyone else pulls trailers and bike carriers to their next adventure. Whether you drive a sub-compact or a full-sized truck, don't feel left out of the fun - simply bolt on a Curt Receiver Hitch!
Curt Hitches are manufactured to high-precision standards with robotic welding for high strength. The Curt Trailer Hitch is designed to bolt on quickly and securely for a perfect fit on your ride. Before getting hit with a Black powder-coat, the hitch is dipped in Curt's new A-Coat prefinish. The A-Coat and powder-coat cure together to provide amazing resistance to chipping and rust, inside and out. As well, certain Hitches are available in square tube designs that hide the crosstube or a more visible round tube design.
Your Curt Hitch doesn't just look great and fit great - it's also built tough enough to provide years of solid, reliable towing. The robotic welds ensure optimal performance, and the unique sealed Curt Hitch design keeps the elements out to prevent corrosion and rust. The receiver's open-back design makes it easy to keep the hitch receiver clean and clear of junk. Best yet, all Curt Hitches are custom-designed for a precise, perfect fit on your exact vehicle and maximum towing strength. Curt is so confident in the strength and quality of their products that your Curt Hitch is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Curt Receiver Hitches are available in five trailer weight classes to match your vehicle and your hauling needs:
Class 1: 2,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), 200 lbs. Tongue Weight (TW)
Class 2: 3,500 lbs. GTW, 300 lbs. TW
Class 3: 3,500-6,000 lbs. GTW, 350-600 lbs. TW
Class 4-5: 6,000-12,000 lbs. GTW, 600-1,200 lbs. TW
Curt 11025 fits:
- 2011-2014 Hyundai Sonata
- 2011-2015 Kia Optima
Curt Receiver Hitch Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 2 of 451 reviews. See All Reviews.