Curt Trailer Ball 40035
2-5/16 In. Diameter Trailer Ball
- Part #: 40035
- Shank Diameter: 1-1/4 In, Shank Length: 2-5/8 In, Shank Rise: 1 In.
- 10,000 Lbs. Capacity
- High-strength construction
- Available in Chrome or Stainless Steel finishes
- Choose 1 7/8", 2", or 2 5/16" diameter
- 2,000 - 30,000 capacity (depending on diameter)
- Meets V-5 specifications in the U.S.
- 1-Year Warranty
Strength and security are the name of the game when it comes to your towing, and the hitch ball is the keystone of the whole rig. Get the strongest, most reliable connection between truck and trailer with the Curt Hitch Ball.
The Curt Hitch Ball is made of high-quality stainless steel and is fine-threaded for the strongest hold on your ball mount. Balls are available with pulling capacities from 2,000 to 30,000 pounds to fit even your highest towing demands. Best yet, your Curt Hitch Ball looks stellar in either a Chrome or Stainless finish. Choose from 1 7/8", 2", or 2 5/16" diameter ball sizes.
Curt backs your reliable Hitch Ball with a 1 year Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Curt Trailer Ball Reviews.