Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Regular Price: $120.55-672.10
- Our Price: $81.85- 456.28
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Purchase this item by Monday, Dec 15th for Delivery by Dec 24th
- Tow your trailer, RV, cargo carriers, and other gear reliably with the Draw Tite Trailer Hitch
- Draw Tite Hitches are custom-designed to your exact vehicle for a perfect fit on your frame
- Computer-assisted design and manufacturing process for a strong fit and lab-tested structural strength, safety, and performance
- All-welded construction
- Black powder-coat finish blocks oxidation and rust
- Draw Tite Trailer Hitches are available in Class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV - rated up to 10,000 lbs.
- Most Draw Tite Receiver Hitches bolt directly to existing holes in your frame, though some minor cutting or drilling may be required on some vehicles
- Lifetime Warranty
Hitch up your bike rack, RV or horse trailer and start hauling. The Draw Tite Trailer Hitch is rated for up to 10,000 pounds of towing weight, so you can take just about anything on the road - whether it's for work or play. The Draw Tite Receiver Hitch boasts all-welded construction for superior strength and the toughest build around.
The engineers at Draw Tite make the most of state-of-the-art technology. Computer-aided designs and intense fatigue stress tests guarantee that these trailer hitches are strong enough for a lifetime of adventures. Their advanced black powder-coating beats rust and oxidation for long-lasting looks and performance.
Draw Tite Trailer Hitches are custom-designed to your exact year, make and model car, truck or SUV. On most vehicles they bolt right to the existing holes in your frame for a hassle-free, super-secure installation. Almost any vehicle can be equipped to tow - Draw Tite offers from Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 Trailer hitches for mid-size cars, trucks and SUVs, and also makes a Class 4 Trailer Hitch for full-size vehicles.
Bolt on a Draw Tite Trailer Hitch and haul your toys or your trailers with ease. Backed with the Draw Tite Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 10 of 46 reviews. See All Reviews.