Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch 75034
- Our Price: $173.14
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 75034
- Rating: (52)
Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch
- Part #: 75034
- 2 In. Receiver
- Square Tube
- Towing Capacity (TW/GTW): 500/5,000 lbs.
- Capacity With Weight Distribution (TW/GTW): 800/8,000 lbs.
- Installation Instructions
- Spare tire repositioning and/or modification of spare tire carrier may be required
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Tow your trailer, RV, cargo carriers, and other gear reliably with the Draw Tite Trailer Hitch
- Draw Tite Hitches are custom-designed to your exact vehicle for a perfect fit on your frame
- Computer-assisted design and manufacturing process for a strong fit and lab-tested structural strength, safety, and performance
- All-welded construction
- Black powder-coat finish blocks oxidation and rust
- Draw Tite Trailer Hitches are available in Class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV - rated up to 10,000 lbs.
- Most Draw Tite Receiver Hitches bolt directly to existing holes in your frame, though some minor cutting or drilling may be required on some vehicles
- Lifetime Warranty
Hitch up your bike rack, RV or horse trailer and start hauling. The Draw Tite Trailer Hitch is rated for up to 10,000 pounds of towing weight, so you can take just about anything on the road - whether it's for work or play. The Draw Tite Receiver Hitch boasts all-welded construction for superior strength and the toughest build around.
The engineers at Draw Tite make the most of state-of-the-art technology. Computer-aided designs and intense fatigue stress tests guarantee that these trailer hitches are strong enough for a lifetime of adventures. Their advanced black powder-coating beats rust and oxidation for long-lasting looks and performance.
Draw Tite Trailer Hitches are custom-designed to your exact year, make and model car, truck or SUV. On most vehicles they bolt right to the existing holes in your frame for a hassle-free, super-secure installation. Almost any vehicle can be equipped to tow - Draw Tite offers from Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 Trailer hitches for mid-size cars, trucks and SUVs, and also makes a Class 4 Trailer Hitch for full-size vehicles.
Bolt on a Draw Tite Trailer Hitch and haul your toys or your trailers with ease. Backed with the Draw Tite Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite 75034 fits:
- 1963-1991 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1963-1972 Ford F-100
- 1963-1972 Ford F-150
- 1963-1972 Ford F-250
- 1963-1972 Ford F-350
- 1963-1991 GMC C/K Pickup
- 1974 International 100
- 1969 International 1000B
- 1969-1970 International 1000D
- 1969 International 1100B
- 1969 International 1100C
- 1969-1970 International 1100D
- 1971-1973 International 1110
- 1969 International 1200B
- 1969 International 1200C
- 1969-1970 International 1200D
- 1971-1973 International 1210
- 1969-1970 International 1300D
- 1971-1973 International 1310
- 1975 International 150
- 1974-1975 International 200
- 1969 International 908B
- 1969 International 908C
- 1972 International DM10
- 1969-1972 International M1100
- 1969-1972 International M1200
- 1969 International M1400
- 1969-1971 International M800
- 1969 International M800 Navy
- 1969-1972 International M800 Post Office
- 1969-1971 International MA1200
- 1974 International MHC1310
- 1975 International MS
- 1972-1975 International MS1210
- 1969-1975 International Scout
- 1971-1975 International Scout II
- 1969-1975 International Travelall
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Reviews.