Go Rhino Oval Hitch Step
- Afford yourself easier access to your truck's tailgate with the Go Rhino Oval Hitch Step
- Step fits any 2" receiver hitch
- 24" long, 4" wide: great size for any vehicle
- Cleated rubber step pad for added stepping security
- Additional protection for molded bumpers
- Easier access to SUV roof racks
- Anti-rattle device included
- Available in Black Powder Coat or Polished Stainless finish
- Easy no-drill installation to any trailer hitch
- Lifetime Warranty for Polished Stainless; 5-Year Warranty for Black Powder Coat
You get a lot of use out of your pickup truck's bed, but it can be a pain getting into and out of it in a hurry. It won't be, though, if you pick up a durable Go Rhino Oval Hitch Step for the back of your truck. You'll even get a little extra protection, too.
These steps fit any 2" receiver hitch with an easy, no-drill installation. 24" long by 4" wide, a Go Rhino Oval Hitch Step is the perfect size for nearly any foot. Furthermore, every step comes with a cleated rubber stepping pad for further traction in any weather. The steel construction of each step also brings a further level of protection to your vehicle's back end while at the same time providing easier access to SUV roof racks. An anti-rattle device minimizes chatter, and both Black Powder Coat and Polished Stainless finishes provide both corrosion resistance and great looks.
If you can make your life easier, there's no reason not to. Add the Go Rhino Oval Hitch Step to your receiver and reap the benefits in functionality, protection, and style. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for Polished Stainless, 5-Year Warranty for Black Powder Coat.