Go Rhino RhinoStep Hitch Step
- The Go Rhino RhinoStep puts a handy stepping surface at the rear of your vehicle
- Mounts in seconds to any 2" hitch receiver
- Heavy-duty 3" steel tubing for a wide and strong step area
- Available in Polished Stainless Steel or Black Powder-Coat finishes
- The Go Rhino RhinoStep includes a sturdy hitch pin
- 3 Year/50,000 Mile Warranty on Black, Lifetime Warranty on Polished
Add convenient cargo access to your vehicle with the compact Go Rhino RhinoStep. The RhinoStep gives you an easy step up to reach your roof rack, cargo area, or truck bed. It's built from 3" heavy-duty steel tubing and comes in two finishes to dress up your vehicle.
The Go Rhino RhinoStep Hitch Step measures 12" long and installs to any 2" receiver in just seconds. Go Rhino even includes a hefty hitch pin to secure the RhinoStep to your hitch. Choose between the smooth, corrosion-resistant Black powdercoat finish or the mirror shine and maximum rust resistance of Polished Stainless Steel finish.
Your Go Rhino RhinoStep is backed with a 3-Year/50,000-Mile Warranty for Black and a Lifetime Warranty on Polished Stainless.
Go Rhino RhinoStep Hitch Step Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Go Rhino Towing & Hitches
- Jeep Wrangler Soft Top Tonneau Covers
- CT200h hitches
- Buick Rendezvous custom exhaust systems
- Car Bras for Ram 1500
- car brakes for S60
- FJ Cruiser nerf bars
- truck fender flares for Chevy Malibu
- Yukon XL intake systems
- ES350 performance suspension
- Silverado Floor Mats & Liners