Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch 87034
- Our Price: $177.03
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 87034
- Rating: (47)
Class 3 Hitch Receiver
- Part #: 87034
- 2 In. Receiver
- Square Tube
- Towing Capacity (TW/GTW): 500/5,000 lbs.
- Capacity With Weight Distribution (TW/GTW): 800/8,000 lbs.
- Spare tire repositioning and/or modification of spare tire carrier may be required
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Pull your trailers, campers, and other toys with ease with a Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are custom-engineered to your exact vehicle for a precise fit
- Available in Class I through Class IV to suit your hauling needs - up to 10,000 lbs capacity
- Class I and Class II Hitches include a 1 1/4" receiver - Class III and Class IV Hitches have a 2" receiver
- Sleek, low-profile design features removable drawbars, making it nearly invisible when not in use
- Black finish resists corrosion for durable looks
- Designed for a simple, bolt-on installation to your frame - some cutting/drilling may be required for some vehicles
- All Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitches pass all CSA, V5, VS and SAE J684 safety standards
- Backed with the Hidden Hitch Lifetime Guarantee
When your road-borne adventures demand you tow your camper, boat, or trailer, make sure your vehicle is equipped with the best tools for the job. Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitches are the perfect choice for a strong, sturdy, and durable receiver hitch. Plus, their low-profile designs keep your vehicle's style intact.
The Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch is designed and engineered to your exact car, truck, or SUV for an accurate and reliable fit. Hidden Hitches install easily, often without any drilling or cutting, so you can hit the road and haul your gear in no time. Their tough Black coated finish blocks corrosion for a lifetime of great rust-free looks.
No matter your vehicle or your towing needs, there's a Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch for you. They're available in Class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV, for up to 10,000 lbs of towing might. Class I-II hitches feature a 1 1/4" square receiver, while Class III and Class IV Hidden Hitches feature a 2" square receiver. Every Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch is also certified to all major safety standards, making it a hitch you can really rely upon.
Hitch up everything you need for a great adventure with a Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hidden Hitch 87034 fits:
- 1963-1991 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1963-1972 Ford F-100
- 1963-1972 Ford F-150
- 1963-1972 Ford F-250
- 1963-1972 Ford F-350
- 1963-1991 GMC C/K Pickup
- 1974 International 100
- 1969 International 1000B
- 1969-1970 International 1000D
- 1969 International 1100B
- 1969 International 1100C
- 1969-1970 International 1100D
- 1971-1973 International 1110
- 1969 International 1200B
- 1969 International 1200C
- 1969-1970 International 1200D
- 1971-1973 International 1210
- 1969-1970 International 1300D
- 1971-1973 International 1310
- 1975 International 150
- 1974-1975 International 200
- 1969 International 908B
- 1969 International 908C
- 1972 International DM10
- 1969-1972 International M1100
- 1969-1972 International M1200
- 1969 International M1400
- 1969-1971 International M800
- 1969 International M800 Navy
- 1969-1972 International M800 Post Office
- 1969-1971 International MA1200
- 1974 International MHC1310
- 1975 International MS
- 1972-1975 International MS1210
- 1969-1975 International Scout
- 1971-1975 International Scout II
- 1969-1975 International Travelall
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch Reviews.