Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch 82000
- Our Price: $231.79
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 82000
- Rating: (49)
Class 4 Hitch Receiver
- Part #: 82000
- 2 In. Receiver
- Square Tube
- Towing Capacity (TW/GTW): 600/6,000 lbs.
- Capacity With Weight Distribution (TW/GTW): 1,000/10,000 lbs.
- Will not fit with heavy duty suspension
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Pull your trailers, campers, and other toys with ease with a Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch
- Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitches are custom-engineered to your exact vehicle for a precise fit
- Available in Class I through Class IV to suit your hauling needs - up to 10,000 lbs capacity
- Class I and Class II Hitches include a 1 1/4" receiver - Class III and Class IV Hitches have a 2" receiver
- Sleek, low-profile design features removable drawbars, making it nearly invisible when not in use
- Black finish resists corrosion for durable looks
- Designed for a simple, bolt-on installation to your frame - some cutting/drilling may be required for some vehicles
- All Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitches pass all CSA, V5, VS and SAE J684 safety standards
- Backed with the Hidden Hitch Lifetime Guarantee
When your road-borne adventures demand you tow your camper, boat, or trailer, make sure your vehicle is equipped with the best tools for the job. Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitches are the perfect choice for a strong, sturdy, and durable receiver hitch. Plus, their low-profile designs keep your vehicle's style intact.
The Hidden Hitch Receiver Hitch is designed and engineered to your exact car, truck, or SUV for an accurate and reliable fit. Hidden Hitches install easily, often without any drilling or cutting, so you can hit the road and haul your gear in no time. Their tough Black coated finish blocks corrosion for a lifetime of great rust-free looks.
No matter your vehicle or your towing needs, there's a Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch for you. They're available in Class I, Class II, Class III, and Class IV, for up to 10,000 lbs of towing might. Class I-II hitches feature a 1 1/4" square receiver, while Class III and Class IV Hidden Hitches feature a 2" square receiver. Every Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch is also certified to all major safety standards, making it a hitch you can really rely upon.
Hitch up everything you need for a great adventure with a Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hidden Hitch 82000 fits:
- 1963-2000 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1967-1993 Dodge Pickup
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1974-1988 Dodge Ramcharger
- 1978-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1963-1991 Ford F-100
- 1963-1996 Ford F-150
- 1963-1997 Ford F-250
- 1963-2000 Ford F-350
- 1989-1997 Ford F-450
- 1989-1997 Ford F-550
- 1963-2000 GMC C/K Pickup
- 1974-1981 Plymouth Trailduster
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch Reviews.