- The right receiver hitch for the front of your heavy-duty truck is the Ranch Hand Summit Receiver Hitch
- Perfect for setting up snow plows and other front-mounted applications
- Designed to work with Ranch Hand front bumpers
- Hides easily behind your front license plate
- Can be retro-fitted to your truck at any time
- Easy to install, built to last
- 1-Year Warranty
A front receiver hitch allows you to push, pull, and mount front-facing truck applications like snow plows. Put a versatile hitch on the front of your truck with a Ranch Hand Summit Receiver Hitch.
This hitch is easy to mount and a breeze to use, designed to be as convenient as possible. The Ranch Hand Summit Receiver Hitch will work with any Ranch Hand front bumper, and furthermore can be retro-fit to any truck at any time. When not in use, this receiver hides easily behind your license plate, and it can be removed just as easily as it is installed.
Built to last and strong enough to handle any job, the Ranch Hand Summit Receiver Hitch is the perfect front bumper hitch for any truck or SUV. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.