Reese Adjustable Ball Mount
- Make your hitch the exact height it needs to be with a Reese Adjustable Ball Mount
- Four different levels available
- 500/5000 lb. towing capacity
- 2" x 2" box opening
- 1" hitch ball hole size
- Shank length of 13-1/2" provides greater turning clearance
- Coated with corrosion-resistant Metal Shield black finish
- Available in Open Style and Closed Box applications
- 1-Year Warranty
Not all trailers are created equal. Some are larger, some are smaller; some sit higher, and some ride lower. A standard ball mount is not going to fit every application, every time, but a Reese Adjustable Ball Mount will give you four levels to work with when using your different trailers.
A 2-inch square box opening holds a 12-1/2" adjustable drop. Four different heights, from 3" to 7-1/2", are available, and the Reese Adjustable Ball Mount offers 500/5000 lb. towing capacity. A shank length of 13-1/2" provides greater turning clearance and convenience. Covered in corrosion-resistant Metal Shield Black Powder Coat, this adjustable hitch mount is both durable and simple to use. Set the necessary level, install your ball, and get on with your day, confident that this trailer ball mount will hold tight at all four levels.
It's never been simpler to use all of your trailers with one truck. Streamline your towing and hauling process with a Reese Adjustable Ball Mount. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.