- Reese Ball Mounts provide heavy duty towing strength while resisting rust and corrosion
- Angle cut design allows for easy insertion into trailer hitch
- Durable construction
- Designed for 3/4" to 1" hitch ball hole sizes and 1-1/4" or 2" square receivers
- For medium duty Class II or heavy-duty Class III/IV hitches - up to 6,000 lb. capacity
- Wide variety of sizes and drops/rises available
- Available in Black Powder Coat or Chrome finish (depending on size)
- Easy installation
- 1-Year Warranty
A durable trailer hitch ball mount can make the difference between secure towing and a world of expensive trouble. Take care of your gear by using a Reese Ball Mount.
An angled cut design allows for easy insertion into your trailer hitch. These ball mounts are made of strong stainless steel covered with Reese's rust-resistant Metal Shield coating. Designed for many different hitch ball hole sizes and receivers, a wide variety of Reese ball mounts is available in the exact dimensions you need for your vehicle's particular towing capacity. Available in Black Powder Coat or Chrome finishes, depending on the particular ball mount you purchase, installation is a breeze to get you on your way faster.
A sturdy hitch ball mount means no mistakes. A Reese Ball Mount means heavy-duty towing power for less. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Reese Ball Mount Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Instant