- Offering the benefits of both a clevis fastener and a trailer ball mount, the Reese Clevis & Hitch Ball Mount combination is one practical towing accessory
- Receiver-mounted clevis openings also serve as trailer ball mounts
- Combination includes 2" zinc trailer ball with 5/8" bent pin rod and clip lock
- 8-1/2" length
- 600/6000 lbs. towing capacity; 6000 lbs. clevis mount rating
- 1" clevis pin required for clevis mount, sold separately
- 2" x 2" shank
- 1-Year Warranty
Get double the towing convenience in one package. The Reese Clevis & Hitch Ball Mount adds two layers of convenience to your vehicle, with both a clevis fastener and a trailer ball mount.
A 2" zinc hitch ball, rated 600/6000 lbs., comes with this mount, which itself features a 6000 lbs. capacity. A 5/8" bent pin and clip locks your Reese Clevis & Hitch Ball Mount into place on your 2" receiver. A separate 1" clevis pin (sold separately) is required to enjoy all the benefits a durable, sturdy clevis fastener will bring to the back of your vehicle. Once purchased, this 8-1/2" long, two-in-one combination will reveal itself as one of the most practical accessories on the automotive market today.
Two is more than one, and two-in-one cannot be beat. Enjoy the wide-ranging benefits of a Reese Clevis & Hitch Ball Mount today. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.